Palawan Resorts: Well, I don’t know if there is a person who goes to San Vicente to do business. If there is such person, I am pretty sure he will surely take the leisure of the pleasure, especially if he stays at Blue Cove island Resort. This is one of the more popular choices in the area. They have nice accommodations and well prepared facilities to give you a nice stay.
- Tree House giving you the feel f the breeze. This is special when you get to see the whole resort.
- Green Garden where you can play some badminton , or just to chill in the sunny mid afternoon.
- Hammocks – Is there anything you’s rather be in while beachside?
- Tower – Get to the hilltop! If it is not enough, I guess you’ll have to get to the top of the tower.
- Restaurant – Food. Is. Vital. Find a match of Filipino Cuisine to keep you off-famished.
- Sports Bar – Men are Still Boys! and they will all love a sports bar in Palawan.
Blue Cove island Resort Accommodations and Rates
OCEAN VIEW (~₱1200/night) – This is not the beach side, but still near enough to make a 30 second dash to the ocean. Comes still with a nice Queen sized bed, beside the garden.Not as majestic, but just as nice.
FAMILY COTTAGE (₱2400/night) – This is one of their biggest cottage, perfect for your family, or friends. This is comfort as its most elegant and simplistic form.
Contact Blue Cove island Resort
Address: Albaguen Island, Port Barton
San Vicente, Palawan
Mobile Phone Numbers: +63 908 562 0879, +63 906 420 9456, +63 916 592 6298