El Nido Resorts: Marina Garden Beach Resort in El Nido is a warm family owned and operated resort proving clean and elegant accommodations for the holiday makers. Its a good place to relax after a days work of island hopping, swimming and snorkeling. They offer native huts / cottages and cool air-conditioned rooms, trying to mimic your own, or better. The charm of this place runs on the appeal of Palawan, its warm hearted local service and their great tourist offerings.
Marina Garden Beach Resort also offer bamboo and native cottages for those that have a limited budget, or for those who want to emerge into a complete Philippine countryside experience. There is so much to do and so much offered with in any Palawan Resorts – from simple huts to elegant luxury hotels. Well, I would say, spending a night at the beach brings a lot of delight. Just be sure to have some cold beers and a lot of cheers to make it even happier.
Palawan Resorts: Marina Garden Beach Resort Features
Marina Garden Beach Resort offer a lot of flexibility for their accommodations. They have beach front huts and cottages for holiday makers. They have a nice location and very accessible from El Nido Town. If you want to go to town and visit restaurants, bars and cafes by the beach, this is only a stone’s throw away.
Of course, it is now a requirement for all El Nido Resorts to ahve 24 hour WIFI ( I think so, WIFI is like water for tourists, they need it to survive their vacations ) The revolving door of tourists of course pours through El Nido – But this family owned resort remains firm to keep on improving. part of the improvement is bringing in top management from Canadian family members, bringing in a modern appeal, an evolution of service that is.
Air-conditioned Villas and and other new amenities are now offered in the Resort.
How To Get There
You can get to El Nido through plane or coming from Puerto Princesa. Puerto Princesa is the more popular route but for those that are time bound, the airport is the best option – of course this is a bit pricey. Feel free to book with the resort so they can assist you with your transportation and know how going to the resort.
Marina Garden Beach Resort Accommodations and Rates
- TOWNSIDE ROOMS: Satellite TV Electronic safe Rooms face main road of town proper 1 double bed and 1 single beds per room; extra floor mattress for 4th person 2 sets of connecting rooms for families, Air-conditioned Private bathroom
- STANDARD ROOMS – One double and one single bed per room Some rooms with view of beach 1 set of connecting rooms for families, Rooms 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Air-conditioned Private bathroom Satellite TV Electronic safe Beachfront
- DELUXE ROOMS – Beachfront Most rooms with view of beach One double and one single bed per room, Rooms 1, 2, 8, 9, 10 Air-conditioned Private bathroom with hot shower Satellite TV Electronic safe
- FAMILY COTTAGE – Two (2) adjacent rooms available 2 single beds per room (cannot be replaced with double bed); extra floor mattress for 3rd person Beachfront Fan-cooled Shared bathroom & veranda Screened windows; mosquito nets (optional)
- JESSICA COTTAGE – Two (2) single beds per room (cannot be replaced with double bed); extra floor mattress(es) for 3rd and/or 4th person Private bathroom Private veranda Beachfront Fan-cooled Screened windows Mosquito nets (optional)
- WAYSIDE COTTAGE – Two (2) single beds per room (cannot be replaced with double bed); extra floor mattress(es) for 3rd and/or 4th person Private bathroom Private veranda Fan-cooled Screened windows Mosquito nets (optional)
Contact Marina Garden Beach Resort
Address: Calle Hama, El Nido Palawan
Mobile Phone Numbers: +63 917 624 7722 or +63 908 884 3711 or +63 925 722 2777